Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Confirmation Retreat Talk

Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
I had been invited to speak at a confirmation retreat about missions a few months ago. On Sunday I went, it was super blessed. I shared a slideshow and spoke about what it is like to be a missionary and about the necessity of missions.
Each time I share about missions it is a little revelation to me, it make me realize how blessed I am. I am one of the select number of people who has been able to serve full time in foreign missions. I am so blessed to have experienced what I have experienced and to know what I know. There isn't anything special or spectacular about me but all that I have seen God do is special and spectacular, I am so happy to have been able to witness to that.
The talk went very well and I hope that I was able to bless all of those who were present. The word of God is so powerful and it blesses me so much to be able to share and put into a new light Jesus' word and calling. Remember to be a light on a lamp stand and to always give witness to God and his splendor!
Peace and love in Christ,
Alyse

1 comment:

  1. Special and better than spectacular is what you are to me for sure Alyse...

    ReplyDelete