Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yours is the kingdom of God

Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Today in mass I had a really blessed experience. The closing song was "rejoice and be glad for yours is the kingdom of God." I was singing, and I must admit, I wasn't very wholehearted. A man was in the front row, I could see his face and it took my breath away. He was smiling and had the most beautiful expression on his face and I could tell that he understood the words. I could tell that he believed all that he was singing. It opened my eyes to the meaning behind the song, yours is the kingdom of God. The beauty and the wonder behind those words, that we can be a part of the kingdom of God! It is so simple but it really blessed me and made me think about the words that we sing and the meaning that is behind them. God bless!
Peace and love in Christ,
Alyse

No comments:

Post a Comment