Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

100th Post

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
This is my 100th post! Thank you to all of those who have followed or read my blog. It is such a blessing to live in a world where your thoughts can be shared so easily and readily! God really has taught me a lot by having this blog, it has helped me to search more thoroughly for all of his blessings so as to share it with the world! I have had many page views from a large number of countries, which I think is really great. Thanks again for reading and sharing my blog :) God bless, you all remain in my prayers!
Peace and love in Christ,
Alyse

1 comment:

  1. Alyse,
    following your blog has been a joy. These have been some problems with my computer in this very prolific week that have been fixed at least for now. Then I show up and see this milestone. Thanks for sharing your life and thoughts with us.

    ReplyDelete