Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This Crazy Wonderful Life That God Gave Me

Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
I have been thinking a lot lately. I have been thinking about how crazy wonderful God is and how much he loves and how much he loves me. I also have been thinking about how crazy awesome my life is! So many people go through life disappointed, sad and depressed. What about? We have this fantastic gift, we have a fantastic father who is crazy about us! We have fantastic people, places and things surrounding us! We have a new morning every day and a clean slate after every confession. We are so blessed to be alive! I am so blessed to be where I am, what I am, and around who I am. God has just showered infinite blessings upon me, he has opened his arms and said "I love you."
God is so good! Even when life seems hard and annoying and boring and impossible it isn't. It is so far from those things and God has given it to us, he has given us life! I know that I am blessed, I know how much I am loved! Now I get to go and share it, I get to be Christ's love to all of my brothers and sisters :) Praise God for his crazy, awesome, amazing fantasticness!
Peace and love in Christ,
Alyse

2 comments: