Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

St. Therese

Brothers and sisters in Christ,
Today is the feast day of St. Therese of Lisieux. I was so blessed to be able to go to a mass today with our homeschooling group. Afterwards the children all went up and gave a flower to St. Therese. It was beautiful. St. Therese is such an inspiration. She is known for her "little way" giving God every moment and becoming a saint through every action, every day. Giving every little thing to God is such a beautiful thing that all of us should practice. She is also the patroness of missions, which is a great thing; she always prayed for missions. St. Therese, Pray for us.
I ask for ya'll to pray for me, I have been presented with the opportunity to go to Ecuador and an opportunity to go to world youth day. Nothing is impossible for God, which is great because it looks difficult to get to these places. Please pray that God will provide the money for me to go, only if it his will! Ecuador would probably be in January and World Youth Day is in August. Please keep me in your prayers, I am always praying for ya'll!
Peace and love in Christ,
Alyse

No comments:

Post a Comment