Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Inseperable

Dear readers,
I would like to start trying something new. I will put a scripture verse and I will comment on it, then if any of you would like to comment you can and we can go on with that. Also, if any of you would like to suggest scripture please do so. So I will start to do this every once in a while. So my scripture for today is:
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? ... I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:35,38-39
I love this verse!!! To put our love and bondage with God in such beautiful and accurate words. How nothing that we can do, nothing that anyone or thing can do will take us away from God! Nothing will decrease his love for us. Unlike human ties his love is so perfect and wonderful, so different. It makes me so happy to be able to know this. That anyone can have utmost confidence in God because he will never fail or never stop loving us!
Peace and love in Christ,
Alyse

3 comments:

  1. Have you heard the Sheri Car (I think that's her name) song for that verse? Its a good song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say that Romans 8 was more or less my favorite chapter in the Bible when I was about your age. It gives a young Christian confidence in facing the future and moving forward into the world. There is so much life to be lived and we have the wisdom of this letter telling us we can face it with Christ. That is pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard the song, I will have to check it out! It deffinately is a realy great verse! Thanks for yall's input!

    ReplyDelete