Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Blessings!!!!

Dear readers,
I have arrived safely back at my dearest General Cepeda. We had a slight stumbling block at the border, but as always God had our back. We had a totally safe and happy trip here. We were greeted by the four full time missionaries that have been living here the past month. I have just been here a day but I know that God id going to move powerfully in and through this group. I didn't know the full extent of how much I missed this place until I got here. I was able to visit two of God's saints today and that gave me so much joy! I have reached the point that the thought of my life without missions is unbearable. I want to give my whole life to the service of my brother's and sister's in him who gives us life! I am so blessed with all that I have seen and experienced, I don't know why God blesses me so abundantly, but I do know that I am ready to live my life in thanksgiving for those blessings. Thank y'all for reading and praying with and for me! I love you all!
Peace and Love in Christ,
Alyse

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are having a very happy and blessed birthday down there in Coahuila. Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete