Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Updates


This is the entrance to our mission house!

This is the chapel of Independencia, a rancho that my family and I used to go to weekly.

This is our group that climbed the mountain. It was really cool, there is a shrine to Mary on the top where she appeared to a shepard!

This is one of the many amazing views from on top of the mountain

This is me translating at Independencia!

This is the pinata I got for my birthday :-)

This is one of my many attempts to hit my pinata with a blindfold on my face

This is our missionary Jonathan on the roof holding the pinata

This is my face shoved in my wonderful cake for the traditional "mordida"

I hope y'all enjoy these pics, and that they help you get a feel for what it is like here! I will try to get more later and put them up for you.
Peace and Love in Christ,
Alyse

4 comments:

  1. Oh miss you so much, the only reason I'm not begging you to come back is because your on God's work. lol
    Blessings, Abi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way we have the first in The Kane series now! When you come back maybe you can read it!
    ~Abi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyse,

    I would like to thank you for sharing the pictures. They mean a great deal. I hope you had a happy birthday.

    Love,
    Uncle Beau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, great blog! Who's your mama? You must get your fantastic writing skills from her :) You are an AWESOME missionary and I love and miss you so much!

    MOM

    ReplyDelete