Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Missionary Photos


Me holding Yahaira

The cathedral in Saltillo, where we go to on pilgrimage day

The crucifix in the miracle chapel that converted a tribe. And now there are thousands of miracles that happen after people have visited it!

My rancho group in front of the mountain that has hundreds of petroglyphs carved into the stones

One of the pertroglyphs

Us eating with Tonio and Mari

My missionary sister Erika and I

Me holding one of our signs to sing along with

Our Lady of Guadalupe

A beautiful chapel that we visited

I have been continuously blessed during my visit here! I will be returning to the US on the fourth. Please pray for the people here and for a safe journey home. I can't wait to share some of my stories with y'all!
Peace and Love in Christ,
Alyse

No comments:

Post a Comment