Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Covecrest

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
I just got back from covecrest! It was really amazing! I went wih my friend Catherine Rose. We had a blast! There was an obstacle course, white water rafting, a mud fight, messy games and we had mass everyday! We had an awesome host, Jimmy Mitchel, and an awesome band, Marian Grace. It was great. We had talks everyday. The theme of the week was "Behold the Mystery" and we all became agents of change. One thing that really touched me was when they spoke of being fully alive. 1/4th of this generation was lost to abortion. And we all need to live fully and totally. I was tagged on to a parish from Buffalo NY called St. Gregory the Great. It was fun to meet so many new people. There were around 200 campers there, and covecrest goes all summer every week. It truly was a blessing to participate in such a beautiful camp. The scenery was gorgeous too! I have pictures that I will post later for y'all! Even though I had a great week I am glad to be home. We will be moving away in about two weeks! I am praying for yall! God Bless!
Peace and Love in Christ,
Alyse

No comments:

Post a Comment