Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Faith Camp 2010

Dear readers,
I just got back from Faith Camp yesterday! I was soooooo abundantly blessed by it! I was a disciple this year which means I would pick up, set up, clean up and wipe up any and everything. I really was able to practice serving. And not in only a spiritual way but with my hands. It was a beautiful experience. Faith Camp just finished it's 14th year. It was started by my aunt and grandma with 20 people and now has grown to 200! We had it this year at a facility so that we could accommodate 75 percent more campers. I was able to bond with the other 17 disciples that were there and truly was able to witness one of God's greatest works for young people. My whole family says it and I agree that Faith Camp is one of God's greatest works for youth in the world!!! I hope and plan to attend every possible opportunity I get! God has rocked my world this week and now the world is a better place.
I leave for Covecrest tomorrow and will be back in 8 days. Please pray for me. Also my cousin Marissa Grace was born today! My Great-uncle Will passed away two days ago. Please pray for all of this!
Peace and Love in Christ,
Alyse

No comments:

Post a Comment