Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Craziness in plans

Dear readers,
Faith Camp starts on Monday!!!! I am indescribably excited about it, after painting various themed murals, cutting cardboard, praying daily and frantically finishing up things it is here!! God had a surprise up his sleeve! I am leaving to go to a week long summer camp in Georgia at Covecrest. I am soo excited about it! I will fly down the day after Faith Camp finishes and then will come back after 8 days. Then I will help me and my family move to an apartment that we found about 2 and a half hours away so Kevin can go to nursing school. After that I will go back down to General! Anyway I am keeping busy. After the trip in August things will probably mellow down a bit for about a month, or so I think. Any how, I just wanted to share with you and ask you all to keep me in your prayers. I probably won't be able to post for about two week so until then,
Peace and Love in Christ!
Alyse

1 comment:

  1. Dear Alyse,
    God Bless your Faith Camp experience. I hope that you will have a wonderful time especially making things wonderful for your sister and her age group.

    I wish you the best. Have fun...

    ReplyDelete