Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back Home!

Dear readers,
I cannot put into words how indescribably blessed I have been these past two weeks in General Cepeda. God moved so powerfully and from the trips four people have felt the call to be full time missionaries! Please pray for these people and for their families. I feel so refreshed and renewed from being back in missions. One thing that I love about being a missionary is that I can always feel a change in myself. I feel like a different and better prson than I did before I went down two weeks ago. Even though I am back home I am preparing for a busy month and upcoming year. I will be home schooled again next year so as to continue being able to be a part of the mission trips. Faith Camp (a summer camp that I will be helping out with and is a wonderful ministry to junior high kids) is coming up soon! My mom will be going down to General while I am at Faith Camp. If you would like to learn more about the camp go to www.bestweekofyourlife.com. Hopefully I will have my own laptop soon and I plan to write a novel about missionaries! Please pray that God would inspire me so that it will give the glory to him! I will hopefully be going back to General Cepeda in August for a week. I am praying that I will be able to go to Ecuador sometime in this upcoming year!!!! If not this fall then in May for a short term group my uncle will be leading. Next summer, or if possible sooner, I plan to volunteer in an orphanage in Guadalajara for a time. Maybe two or three weeks. I am hoping to get a jump start or completely finish college by the time I am 18 so that I can go straight into missions, having moved college out of the way. So as you all see I plan to keep busy :) Please be praying for me and that I would be able to accomplish all of the things that God has in store for me! I am praying for y'all! Praise God for his providence!
Peace and Love in Christ,
Alyse

No comments:

Post a Comment