Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Play

Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Our drama class has begun to prepare for this Christmas' Christmas play. I am excited! I am so happy to be able to glorify the Lord through a little glimpse of what the first Christmas was like. I am going to play Mary :) , which I am especially excited about since I have begun consecrating myself to Mary and plan to consecrate myself on the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe! For those of you who don't know much about consecration to Mary you can search it online, it is St. Louis De Montfort who put it together in the 1700's.
I feel so blessed by our acting group's excitement and am excited to see how it all comes together. I ask that you would pray that it would be blessed and glorify God this upcoming Christmas season. I know that it isn't Christmas time yet but I always love the story of Christmas, the most beautiful display of the Father's love by sending his only son to be born on Earth. I am praying for you :) God Bless.
Peace and love in Christ,
Alyse

No comments:

Post a Comment