Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! What a great time of year! Delicious turkeys, yams, rice and pies! It is so great to be with family and friends. The best part though, in my opinion, is the fact that we have set aside a whole day to be thankful. A whole day to rejoice in all of the wonderful and good things that God gives us. So often, I find myself falling into a routine of me. A routine that focuses on all that I want and plan. Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to be thankful for all that I do have, to just praise God for my life, my family, my friends, my health, and all of the other blessings that I take for granted. It really reminds me of all that I have to be thankful for. I need to remind myself to always have Thanksgiving in my heart, not in the since that I eat turkey every day, but rather to always thank and praise God. To praise him through every season of my life because I know that he is good and I know that he loves me!
Peace and love in Christ,
Alyse

"Give thanks to the Lord for he is good; his love endures forever."

1 comment: