Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Roots

Brothers and sisters in Christ,
I had been praying a while ago that God would remind me of his presence in my life, I know that God is so present but sometimes I can't feel him. Even though I don't deserve to be answered, especially when I am doing something so absurd as assuring myself of God's love, he answered me. A few days later I got an email from a woman saying that my siblings and I blessed her three years ago. We met once, for a few hours and then she found us and told us that we blessed her so much!
After that I gave a talk at that confirmation retreat which was great. Now, a girl that was there got in touch with me asking me to talk to her high school Christian club. I feel like they're roots, sprouting out and growing. You know how some roots spread out and grow into other plants from the same roots. God was great enough to plant a seed that has spread and grown so much!
I feel so blessed and loved and I am reassured again about the truth and greatness of God and his love. Even when I fall short God never ever does, praise him!
Peace and love in Christ,
Alyse

No comments:

Post a Comment