Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

So Much!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

As the title implies, I have been up to a lot lately! My mom is pregnant :), we are all soooo excited! So, because of that, she had a doctor's appointment on Monday. It went well, and since it was in Laffayette we took our vacation to Big Woods. I was so blessed to be back a again. I have visited this year quite a few times, but never for an extended period of time, so to be there for three nights was a blessing. I feel like my home is in missions, but in the United States it is at Big Woods. I saw my family, and visited with my friends, it was spectacular.
Another reason we visited was to go to my newest cousin's baptism! His name is Anthony Joseph and he is absolutely adorable! God blesses me so much around babies and I was so blessed to meet him and go to his baptism. All of the family came and I was surrounded by little ones, which brings me sheer joy. My cousins are all so stinking cute and I wonder how come we got blessed with such good genes.
While we were there it was beautiful out, and blackberries had just grown. My sister and I went out with the two little missionaries who live on premiss, and blackberry picked! I remember how much I loved it and it was great to see that same joy in the faces of Anthony and Maria.
I was also able to baby sit my little cousins! The super fun kind of babysitting, where you play for an hour, then they go down for a nap without a peep and you get to hold the baby :) That was great!
I really, as you can probably tell, was so blessed by that trip. It is great to be able to spend time outside, see your family and friends, and then have prayer time in front of the blessed sacrament every night. God blessed me so much! He is so good to me :)
There is more to write so I will post later on!

Peace and love in Christ,
Alyse

1 comment:

  1. Alyse,

    It was wonderful having you here for a while! I have to run suddenly-- it was great.

    ReplyDelete