Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

New Baby

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
I have great news! My mom just found out yesterday that she is expecting a baby! Our whole family is super excited. For those of ya'll who don't know I would like to share some background on the subject. My mom and Kevin got married on January 2nd of 2009. Shortly after they found out they were pregnant and were super excited but then God took the baby to be with him. Our whole family was devastated. We didn't know why something like that would happen to us. So we prayed and God sent my mom another baby and this one also died early on. I now have 4 sisters and brothers in heaven praying for me. I still don't know why God let our babies die but I know that he loves us so much and he loves those babies so well, so much better than we could love them. I am sad because I never met my little siblings but soon enough we will spend eternity together. We have grown closer as a family because of this and also I know that God has an awesome plan. Kevin, my step-dad says that he can suffer with God. That God must feel like he feels for every child of his that doesn't love him, for all of his children that never talk with him. That those are the ones that are his but he never gets to meet them. I am not saying that my mom has miscarried because that is God's plan or will, but even through the suffering we can grow in Love and in unity. I ask you all to please pray. Please pray for my new baby brother or sister that is so small right now, please pray that my family gets to meet it in nine months. Pray for all of those who suffer with the same sadness of loosing a baby, and for all those who don't know and choose for their baby's lives to be ended. Thank you all so much for your prayers!
Peace and Love in Christ,
Alyse
p.s- my new little "donate" button on the top lets you make credit card donations into my mission account, I will use this money in my mission work and try to make it go to the best service for the building of the kingdom of God. Also I love it when people comment on my posts! Please make blog related comments in order to share with me and with all of the other readers of my blog!

3 comments:

  1. COngratulations on your family's infanticipation! Give your Mom and Kevin my best wishes. I thought your reflections were moving and pertinent.
    I will probably continue to hand you money when you go out on a mission because old uncles need excuses to see their lovely and busy nieces but I am proud of you for organizing this -- keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What great news! I'm so sorry about your mother's losses! Isn't it comforting, though, to know that you will be able to meet them in heaven and spend all of eternity with them!?! It's just waiting until then that's hard, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyse I'm so happy for you and your family! I am storming the heavens for this baby and am clamming that God will Bless you and your family so much! Love you girl so much!

    ReplyDelete