Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

7th in heaven

Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Yesterday I was so blessed to go to big woods. Intake 2010 has begun with 24 missionaries on fire to do God's will. There are 16 kids there from two families and 3 single girls and one single guy. It really blessed me to see a new season of missionaries ready to go and follow where God plans to lead them. Big woods is crazy now, with this new intake and various other full time missionaries on base but craziness isn't always a bad thing :).
The reason we went down there is so that my mom could go to a doctor's appointment. I had told ya'll about my mom's pregnancy. Last week we found out that she had been pregnant for twins and one had definitely not made it. Today we found out that the other baby hadn't made it either. It is so sad, we are all grieving together and looking for God's will amidst the situation. I feel God's grace surrounding us and I know that he loves us all so much. I also know that he loves all of my baby siblings in heaven, which now there are seven of. I ask you all to pray for my family, especially my mom right now. It would bless me so much to know that there are other people out there praying for us. You all are in my prayers. God Bless.
Peace and Love in Christ,
Alyse

1 comment:

  1. Alyse,
    Please let me your mother know that I am praying for her and thinking of her. I am also thinking of all of you.

    ReplyDelete