Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Love Letters

Brothers and sisters in Christ,
Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day. There was perfect weather, a slight breeze and almost no humidity. The day was so gorgeous we decided to take advantage of the opportunity and have school in the park. As I walked through the bright green grass and took a deep breath of fresh air it reminded me of God's love. It makes me think of couples where the guy sends the girl a dozen roses or a sweet note. Just little reminders of how much he loves her. The best part is that God loves us so much more! That he is constantly trying to remind us of his love for us. How he reminded me of his love by giving me a perfect day to do school work in. By making the weather wonderful and giving my family and I a big, beautiful park to live next to. The littlest thing, the tiniest enjoyment or pleasure, he will give it to us as a reminder of his love. When I wake up early, totally refreshed and am able to sit and have a wonderful prayer time. When I step outside and the weather is great, it is all God's goodness. Everything he does for us is out of love. We have a father who loves us so much that he gave his only son. He loves us so much that he allows us to have perfect days to love him back. Praise Him!!
Peace and love in Christ,
Alyse

No comments:

Post a Comment