Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Even the smallest thing....

Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Just the other day my family and I had the opportunity to visit the insectarium which we are now members of. I must say I was excited to go, I love all sorts of museums and I was excited to visit this one. I was so impressed by everything there, from hissing cockroaches to majestic butterflies it was all very interesting. It was so cool to see all of these bugs, in all different sizes, colors and shapes, each so different and unique. I think it is so cool how we live in such a diverse earth. With crazy bugs and millions of humans. Everything serves a unique purpose that God so carefully planned out. Each makes our world so diverse and wonderful. It amazed me to "see" a bug that was so small a thousand could fit on a dot. To see how a squishy green caterpillar turns into a small brown moth. I don't want to go on forever about insects but I just want to share in my awe. The awe of what an awesome and grand God we have. A god so huge he cares for the smallest of things. It just really blessed me to be able to appreciate God in such a different way. To see him as the God of all creation in a new light.
Peace and Love in Christ,
Alyse



3 comments:

  1. You are becoming a serious photog if these are your pics -- not easy in a public place like that. I hope to go and add this to the Audubon Zoo and Aquarium in my memory. Untill that day this stands out as a good incentive to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are my pictures. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete