Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pictures at last!

Dear brothers and sisters and Christ,
I finally uploaded the pictures from my summer camps! I am sorry it took so long to get them to you but here they are!


This is the sign with the wonderful theme of Faith Camp! It was so blessed it makes me happy to just look back at those huge bright letters I helped paint :)


This is all of us gathered to eat a delicious meal prepared by the moms in the kitchen, yummy!


My uncle John Paul, who is also the leader of Faith camp, rocking out on the guitar to praise God!


Me and a bunch of other staff at our New Orleans themed Cafe night.


The theme picture of my week at Covecrest in Georgia.


The absolutely beautiful scenery of the lake with the crucifix at the far end, a view I was glad to delight in all of the days I was there.


A bunch of fellow campers from the parish they let me join in eating our last meal together.


The picturesque little chapel that I was so happy to have access to!

Well there they are :). Once again, sorry about the wait. God Bless!
Peace and Love in Christ,
Alyse

1 comment:

  1. Alyse,
    I love the pics. I also wish you the best with school this year.

    ReplyDelete