Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Camping









Dear readers,
I had such an unbeleivably blessed time camping! I can truly say that is was a totally blessed time! I can say this in spite of catching popcorn on fire and almost burning our campsite, sleeping in the freezing cold, swiming in an icy yellowish lake and smelling of smoke the whole time. While I was there I felt an overwhelming sense of peace and love. I came to understand just a little bit better why God loves nature so much! I felt like our time was divinely arranged and was enjoyed to the absolute fullest. There are so many things I could write about, I could tell stories that fill pages or I could just try to capture a little bit of what I felt and fill novels. But since a picture is worth a thousand words I will share some of them with you! I do plan to post on my experience but I will have ot do that later! Have a super blessed day! God bless!
Peace and Love in Christ,
Alyse

1 comment: