Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Parade

Dear readers,
Last night I attended a Mardigras parade. It was fun, the kind where people with painted faces and feathery costumes threw huge bags of beads that hit your forehead. But during that time something came to my attention, and it was really sad. Schools had marching bands and marching "performers" who were dressed in the usual, unfotunately this usual wasnt close to enough clothing to be considered modest. First of all it was freezing so i sympathized with them. And secondly I was disapointed because I thought of all of those who were put into temptation of sin at this public event. it was also sad that something like this would be considered "OK" here or anywhere. I guess why I write this is to ask you all to pray for all those girls and all those who attended. Also that stuff like that wouldnt happen anymore because of the awareness of the wrong in it. Please pray a Hail Mary for everyone and for an increase of modesty, respect and good moral values in our country and everywhere.
Peace and love in Christ,
Alyse

No comments:

Post a Comment