Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Praise God ALWAYS

Dear readers,
As I sat here and though of what to write I realized nothing new or interesting happened to me yesterday or today. I just sat around, watched TV with my siblings and that's about it. Then I got disappointed in myself, not only because reading what i had for supper isn't interesting but also because God gave me life, and time and it is gone now, wasted and unaccounted for. And now I have something to write about because I just was reminded of the necessity to live for God always. Not only when you have set out to do it but when you haven't, when you are eating a double stack of pancakes or when you are lazing around watching your siblings play the Wii. There is the saying everybody has heard "live each day like it was your last". This does not mean jump off of a cliff and then scuba dive into the ocean, it means that you must be happy with the thought of going to heaven the next second. Be ready for it, remembering that nothing is certain, not our next breath or day. You need to always feel ready to have your life judged. Because even though we aren't always thinking about God, God is always thinking about us.
Praise God Always!
Alyse

No comments:

Post a Comment