Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Unique

Dear readers,
Sorry it has been a little while since i have posted, things have been a tad bit hectic lately. Anyway, today in morning prayer we got a reading on God's love for each of us individually, how we are special to him in a different way from any one else. And it got me thinking about how crazily amazing that is!!! Out of 6 billion people on this globe I am special to God, not only special but unique! I know that if I was "in charge" 6 billion people, I wouldn't think of each one as unique or special to me; but that is one of the amazing wonderful things about God. He even has a mission unique to each one of us, none of us will be doing the exact same thing as another and no one can do the job God has in store for you but yourself. Of course everyone in the world is called to Love and serve God but we aren't all called to be priests or nuns of foreign missionaries. We all know that there is more than one priest in this world but each of the hundreds has a unique mission that only they can accomplish. And not only priests have a purpose everyone does. I am not going to pretend I know exactly what God plans to use me for and it is probably best i didn't, but the important thing is to be open to whatever he has in store for us. Praise God for his love and wonder!
Alyse

No comments:

Post a Comment