Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcome

Dear Friends, Family and Visitors,
Welcome to my blog. Just a little background of my life; I am the eldest of all of my siblings, my family are lay Catholic missionaries and I am too. I could never imagine or plan such an abundantly blessed life for myself, but what can I say, God is good!
Currently my family and I are living in the United States although we have done missionwork throughout Mexico, Spain, Portugal, London and in the USA as well. I am in highschool and am learning how to be a witness and missionary in my home and school enviroment. Thank You for checking out my blog and visit me often as I will try to keep it updated.
God Bless!
Alyse

1 comment:

  1. Alyse,
    I had posted a comment earlier and it is missing. So I will try one more time. I just wanted to say keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete