Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Princess

Yesterday my family and I went to the Incredible Pizza Place. It was lots of fun and afterward Ms. Kathy got Livia a princess skirt and a fuzzy tiara with the tickets she had won. It was adorable, Livia walked around all day in her purple glittery skirt and even insisted on putting it on over her pajamas that night. The whole day I thought of what a delight it was to watch her be happy and spin around in delight. I realized how much I delighted in her and how in my mind she was a real princess. We called her princess Livia and it took me all that i had not to hold her up in my arms all day and not let her go. That night I sat in bed and thought about that with my prayer time. I thought of how we must look to God. How we are so precious in his sight and everything that we do well he just delights in. Even if Livia tugs my hair or reprimands me for something I didn't do wrong I still love her just as much and I cant get really mad at her. I thought of how silly it is when Livia does something she knows is wrong and I thought of how silly we must look to God when we do something we don't think about enough to know is wrong. And even though God, I am sure, is sometimes disappointed he still loves us so much and wont ever stay mad at us. And as soon as we are sorry he lets us back with open arms. Remember that God delights in you always!
Peace and love in Christ Jesus!
Alyse

No comments:

Post a Comment