Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Back home

Dear readers,
I am so blessed with wonderful memories in my heart from this past week and a half. I had such a beautiful blessed time in General Cepeda!!! I am back early because my uncle's wedding is tomorrow, but the Steubenville group is still there to keep in your hearts and prayers! We had a safe ride back home. The Easter group is on a string but God willing I will make it back to my home in Mexico soon. I was so blessed with the groups, and I am sure at least two missionaries will come from them :)!!!! It is so nice to have the love of Christ in your heart in such a full way! Every time I go the burning for missions increases in my heart and I am sure eventually it will be totally consumed! I am so delighted with the thoughts of God's plans in my life! I know I can be totally at peace wherever he places me because he is the lord of the universe and still he loves me so much! Tomorrow is my Uncle's wedding, like I already said, so please pray for him and Brooke! I would also like to thank all of you for reading my blog! I hope I can minister to your hearts through this! I pray for all of you! God bless y'all!
Peace and Love in Christ Jesus!
Alyse

No comments:

Post a Comment