Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I love general cepeda

Dear readers,
The steubenville group just arrived. The Miami group just left. I had such a blessed time and during the group two young students were called to be missionaries!!! God is so good and I truly had an amazing time.
Lately I have been meditating on finding Jesus in each and every person who knocks on our door, and that is a lot of people!!! Jesus says whatever you do to the least of my brothers you do to me. I know when I get to heaven I do not want to be asked why I didnt feed, love, and care for Jesus while I was on earth. It is the most difficult to accomplish when you need to shower, are doing about 5 things and have already helped this person the day before. But not only is it serving God it is so rewarding. I do not go to sleep one night where I do not feel exausted because of serving so much! I encourage each and everyone of us to find Jesus in everyone especially those who are the hardest to love. Maybe they just need a word of afirmation or a hug and some encouragement! And we can never underestimate the power of a real smile.
Peace and Love in Christ,
ALyse
p.s please pray for all those who we have served and will serve last and this week!

2 comments:

  1. I love General Cepeda too!! I went there on four short missions with my family...I would live there if I could! :) my little girl Therese has a blog... she is 9 and is waiting for friends who visit and comment... she celebrated her first birthday in General Cepeda... marietheresedupre.blogspot.com
    Keep the Love of Jesus in your heart! ~ Therese's MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is wonderful! God bless

    ReplyDelete