Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Thanks to God

Dear readers,
This morning in morning prayer we gave the guys a chance to all thank the lord. One boy who is 9 years old, who's name is Alexi, thanked God in such a beautiful way! His thanks was so simple and beautiful that it makes me want to share it with all of you. He started off with thanking God for the stars and bright moon, he thanked God for his brothers, for nature and all of the animals. His thanks was so simple and was filled with things that I know I take for granted. Jesus said "let the children come to me" and I know why! Their simplicity is so holy and pure! I need to strive to be aware of the simple things in life that God gives us! Just being in General Cepeda where the people's beauty and faith is so simple and humble draws me back to God's infinite power and awesomeness! I hope we can all be drawn back to the child like faith that we must have in God!
Peace and Love in Christ!
ALyse

No comments:

Post a Comment