Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blessed Time!

Dear Readers,
I just got back from visiting Franciscan University in Steubenville today! I had an abundantly blessed time and I met wonderful people! God really put everything in order for me to be able to attend 3 classes, a tour, mass and a househould prayer time! I loved my time there and God willing will be able to attend once I get out of highschool. While I was there I was immersed into the beautiful community and had a truly amazing experience. Please pray for everyone at the school that they may continue making it an awesome place of prayer and education. Also please pray for myself that if it is God's will that he would already start putting things in order to be able to go one day :)! Also please pray because very soon I will be going on an almost 2 week trip to my beloved General Cepeda! Thank you all for reading my blog!
Peace and Love in Christ,
Alyse
p.s. if I am not able to post much in Mexico I appologize in advance!

1 comment:

  1. Alyse,
    I am glad you enjoyed your visit. I had a special time at FUS. God bless your time in Mexico too.

    ReplyDelete