Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Palm sunday

Dear readers,
Yesterday, palm Sunday, was a really great experience. Mass was beautiful!! And afterwards my great uncle got married in the church! I was totally blessed by being able to go to a wonderful mass and being able to really get into palm Sunday. I remember being a little kid and dreading the gospel. But now it is definitely one of my favorite parts of the day! Being in Holy week is perfect for meditation on what Jesus did for our sins. Yesterday I really reflected on the crucifixion and the agony Jesus went through. I reflected on the women who mourned him. Imagine watching Jesus die. So many times we stare at a crucifix and think of nothing but what if we were at the foot of the real cross? What if we stood there as he carried his cross and weren't able to stop it? All of these things I am trying to meditate on. I don't have much time today! Sorry! But God bless!
Peace and Love in Christ,
Alyse

2 comments:

  1. Alyse I love this! I LOVE lent especially holy week, you inspire me so much girl and I love you, i'm so blessed to have an amazing friend like you!
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you are so great! I love you 2!

    ReplyDelete