Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wedding

Dear readers,
Yesterday was my Uncle's wedding! We had loads of people there that were all so happy for my uncle and Brooke. When I saw Brooke walk down the aisle and my uncle break into tears of joy I couldn't help but let my cheeks spread as wide as they could go. I truly felt that all of heaven must have been rejoicing with us. In my favorite song there is a line that goes "and heaven meets earth like a sweet lover's kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest..." i truly felt that those words came alive. My uncle and Brooke have two of the biggest hearts of anyone I know and when they got married their hearts became one, now that is one huge heart! The whole night I can seriously say that their faces were glowing! I can only pray that my future spouse and I have such a beautiful display of an inwardly love! Please pray that they have a super happy and blessed life together! Also pray because they feel called to continue doing their mission work as a couple in one year. Praise God for the wonderful sacrament of marriage!
Peace and Love in Christ,
Alyse

2 comments:

  1. Love reading your posts! What song are those lyrics from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are from the song "how he loves us"

    ReplyDelete